Candidate must be Fluent in English and must have Administrative Experience
Candidates with Law Degree or Law Background/Qualification will have an advantage although it is not required.
1. Must have a professional outlook and be comfortable with a Front Office environment.
2. Must have good coordination and communication skills both in person and on phone.
3. Must be able to support with daily administrative functions for mid-senior level staff.
4. Highly skilled in greeting clients / answering phone calls with a positive attitude.
5. Must be able to prioritize workload.
6. Highly focused, organised, fast learner.
7. Willing to work under pressure.
8. Should be proficient in Microsoft Office.
9. Passionate about their career growth.
Must be available to join immediately or with limited notice period.
Potential Candidates are requested to submit their updated CV copy and education certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org