Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners (“SAP”) is seeking a knowledgeable and skilled Office Executive with strong experience in handling administrative duties with graphic design capabilities to join its support team. The successful candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Premier Pro. The candidate must ensure to maintain a professional and pleasant outlook at all times to reflect the positive image of SAP to its internal and external contacts. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Providing full administrative support as required for either the front office or back office.
– Performing tasks as assigned by the Office Manager or Legal Manager.
– Providing high level of client service at all times; project and maintain a positive image.
– Drafting correspondence and reports as requested.
– Communicating with clients and outside business contacts.
– Transcribing documents from dictation.
– Producing and maintain the Firm’s design assets.
– Preparing time entry records using our time entry software.
– Managing calendars, contact information and travel arrangements.
– Providing additional support, including reception relief, as needed.
– Maintaining and updating files to deal efficiently with paper flow and organisation of paper work for both printed and digital documents.
We are looking for locally based candidates with a valid residence permit in Qatar who have previous experience in similar roles held at professional services company of 3-5 years or more. If you are interested in pursuing this position; we will be glad to receive your application here.